Thursday, July 18, 2013

Reflection

I didn't know anything about physics before taking it this summer. I actually learned a lot during these six weeks and now in everyday life I see how physics play a part in everything. We learned about different relationships, units, kinematics, acceleration, projectiles, newtons laws, momentum, friction,  energy, waves, and light. I really enjoyed this class because of how fun and interactive it is. I am a real hands on learner and I enjoyed all the different and interesting activities that we did. I also liked how Mr. Blake had a system where he could send us our grades every so often so we know how we are doing in the class and what we need to improve on. I also like how Mr. Blake made the class fun and it really helped pass by the time especially on the long days. I also liked leaving the class a lot to do activities outside because it is hard for me to concentrate for long periods of time just sitting in a desk and not moving. Also the blogposts were really helpful in my learning. They really helped me summarize what we learned in class and so it helped me comprehend it better by writing it down in a blogpost. I disliked how for some of the group labs I had to do them by myself because my partners/group were goofing off or doing other things while I was trying to work. I think that Mr. Blake is a really solid teacher. He really knows his stuff and always keeps entertained and allows us to ask a lot of questions if we don't understand something. He is honestly one of the better teachers that I have had. I really like his teaching style and the remotes that he brought for us from kam. And he always seemed to have a song that related to what we were learning. I wouldn't really change anything about the class its pretty solid how it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment