Sunday, June 16, 2013
Unit 2 Kinematics
My picture represent what we are learning in Unit 2 about converting Position vs. Time graphs into Velocity vs. Time graphs. At first when we learned this doing the activity with the sensor it is was pretty confusing. I started to understand more when Mr. Blake explained it more and when I worked on this worksheet and the packet. I learned that for the Velocity vs. Time graph the starting position does not matter and has nothing to do with the graph. Only the velocity and time matter. The slope for a Velocity vs. Time graph is acceleration and it shows how fast you or the object is going at certain times. I found the Velocity vs. Time graph to be kind of weird because of the vertical lines on the graph that connect the velocities and different times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great blog! i like the way you explain the difference between Speed and velocity. i also like the way that your picture is of your graphs so that we can see the work that you do. i hope you keep up the good work and keep making good blog posts like this one.
ReplyDelete