Monday, June 10, 2013

#1 Introduction

My name is Justin Smith, I live in Mililani, I'm sixteen years old and I'm going to be a junior. I have been going to Punahou since kindergarten. I enjoy playing all sports but my main sport is currently lacrosse and I also enjoy going to the beach. My progress in science thus far has been Biology and Chemistry. Next year I will be taking Algebra 2/Trigonometry and I have already taken Algebra 1 and Geometry. In the course I hope to learn what physics is and how it relates to everyday life and I also hope to have a lot of fun.
Heres a picture of me cruising at my friend Cade's house after school writing in my physics blog.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice picture justin! I am 16 too we have so much in common ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice picture justin! I am 16 too we have so much in common ;)

    ReplyDelete